Saturday, June 8, 2013

Where the *&%#$@ have we moved to?!?!?!?

Where the #*$&*#$& have we moved to?!?!?

As you may or may not remember, we've been welcomed to our new house by ants, cockroaches, wasps, birds, raccoons, skunks, and that's just what I can remember!  (I told Chad the other day-its like living in Texas.  Everything is bigger and peskier here!)

Last night, I took Zoey out for one last potty before bed and just as I stepped out the backdoor, I SWEAR it smelled like there was a herd of cattle crapping in my backyard!!!

It was so bad I couldn't breathe through my nose!

And of course, this is the night that Zoey decides to take her sweet time pottying.

Seriously?

So then this morning I take Zoey out for a small walk with Macey.  

Overhead I see a black bird the size of a small airplane (ok, maybe a toy one, but MUCH bigger than a robin) circling within about 50 yards of us.  

YOU CAN'T MISS THIS BIRD he's so big and circling so much.  (Did a little research and I'm pretty sure it's a turkey vulture.)

So I keep one eye on the bird and one eye on the dog.  After all, that's what I thought he was circling.

I've heard of birds of prey picking up small dogs never to be seen again......

NOT ON MY WATCH!

Boy......you gunna wish you were back in your nest with yo Mama!

I'll unleash a fury of mama rage on your winged butt!

Boy-didn't you heard about the raccoon?  Bring it!

(No, I don't have pent up anger.  Why do you ask?)

Then that son-of-a-monkey's cousin came up and was right overhead.  I promise you, if I would've had a pistol, he would've been MINE!!!!

Then he left.

But while he was circling us overhead, he was gliding in the wind.  Just circling and gliding thinking, "MMMmmmmmmmm Lunch!"

IT WAS FREAKY!!!!!!!

Then on the way back up to the house, it occurred to me, 'What if he was eyeing Macey instead of Zoey."

New To Do List-
#1 Take Conceal Carry Course
#2 Buy Huge Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment