Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bargains!!!

I went shopping today and got some real good deals.

Here's some of my best:


The Venus razors were regularly $5.49, but on sale buy 4 get $4 off which made them $4.49 each. BUT....I had a $5 off coupon, which they PAID me to take the razors out of the store!  I got 4 of them, but I'm going to go thru my coupons and find more and go back. 

The Speed Stick deodorant (3 for me and 1 for Chad) were regularly $2.09, but on sale B4G$4 which made them $1.09.  So I paid 9 cents for each stick of deodorant.

The Finish Dishwasher All-in-1 tabs were regularly $3.99, but on sale for B4G$4 which made them $2.99, but I had a $2.15 coupon, which made them 84 cents a box!  (I bought 4.)

The Kraft Macaroni and cheese was regularly $1.59, but on sale for B4G$4 which made them 59 cents a box!  Now, it'll take us MONTHS to eat all these boxes, but I buy as much as I can at a rock-bottom price.  I think I bought 12 boxes.

The boys pajamas laying on the counter are for my nephew.  They're up in size a little, but for $1, I just couldn't pass them up!  $1 for PJs?!  Come on!

The fun paper plates are for my kids on vacations.  They were regularly $1.98, but I had a 55 cent off coupon, which made them $1.43.  The kids love these and they're a nice treat.  And we don't break the china wherever we're staying...

Terro Liquid Ant Baits.  You know we have a bug problem around here, and the ants are outnumbering us.  Well, not for long!  I price-matched these from Menards at WalMart and saved over $2 on each box!  At WalMart, they are regularly $5.97, but I price matched them for $3.50 for a savings of $2.47.  

And last but not least, the M&Ms from the check out.  I try REALLY really hard not to buy anything at the check outs.  They're overpriced and smaller packages, but I had a coupon!  Each package was on sale for 89 cents, but I had a coupon that doubled to $1 off, which made each bag about 35 cents.  That 35 cents was going to be well spent when I used these as a bribe sometimes.  (That's right.  I bribe my children.  Every good parent does!)

I know some people may not take the time or have the know how to do all this.  But, when you're staying home to raise babies and your husband works, you'll do ANYTHING to save a buck.  

Because for me, it's not just saving money.  It's what allows me to stay home.  It IS my paycheck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment