Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tumbling

Today was Josh's 3rd day of tumbling.  

Part of what drew us to this town was how much stuff there is for the kids-parks, lots of churches, and stuff by the recreation commission.  

The only thing besides swim lessons, which he'll do a little later in the summer, for Josh's age is tumbling.  

He's one of the younger ones in the class.  Kids can have finished Kindergarten and still be in Josh's tumbling class.

Here are some pictures I snapped before I left.

Which by the way, was a WONDERFUL and new feeling.  Dropping your kid off for a class? 

Say Whaaaaaa?

Count me in!

But I did feel a little like writing my name and number across his forehead in Sharpie just in case anything happened.  

And you'll notice that most all of the pictures are blurry.  

Gee.  Wonder why.

Um.........4 year old given permission to act like a fool (frog jumps, crab crawls, etc) with friends. 

Yeah, blurry.  Just try and keep track of the blonde kid in the blue shirt.

Frog Jumping


Resting after the bear crawl

Crab Walkin'



I only stayed gone for about 15 minutes.  

When I came back, he was standing quite nicely in line to practice handstands. 

Here he is trying his best handstand.





































The ENTIRE time I watched he was smiling so big.  

I'm sure his mouth hurt.  You know that kind of smile when you're having so much fun and are smiling so much that your cheeks hurt?  THAT was his kind of smile.



Once again, I can't tell if my standards are low or just right.

  1. Have good listening ears on.
  2. Try your best.
  3. Be nice.
  4. Don't wet your pants.


Day 2 (and 3) was a success!

Parental Victory!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment