Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dinner with Friends

Chad has a childhood friend that lives here in town.

They were kind enough to invite us over for dinner.

Dinner was fantastic.  It was something that I wouldn't normally cook for myself, but that's why I loved it!  

Isn't that what makes a good dinner for you?  One that's yummy and you didn't cook?

R and T have 3 kids.  The oldest girl is about 8, then a boy, then the youngest is a girl.  The younger two are about as old as our kids, give or take a few months.

It worked out perfectly!

The oldest was willing to help with the younger girls and the boys ran around and played well.

Here are the girls coming down from playing dolls.



























And then off to play dress up.  Macey heard the word "shoes" and was off! 



Then before we decided to call it a night, we went to the local park.  

The dads stood and pushed the younger girls while talking.




Here is the older girl showing her tricks.








And of course a good one of smiley.











































The boys, of course, were very attracted to the water.





And then the boys got permission to play in the muddy water. 

Yippee!!!!!!










































What good moms T and I are.  We let our boys get filthy.

And look!  Mine is even in a white shirt!

GO ME!  Oh how far I've come.

Well, I know the kids had fun and so did I.  

Happy Kids + Relaxed Mom = Good Time

However, T and R won my kids over with ice cream with sprinkles for dessert and dress up shoes.  

It was in the bag!

Well, I hear my washer finishing.  

I wonder how many times it'll take to get Josh's shirt clean.........

No comments:

Post a Comment