Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Just a normal day......

After coming home, I noticed a package on my door.  

Love the FedEx lady.  This is not the first time she's done this, but I love it.  You would NEVER have found this in the last town we lived in.  This is probably the 3rd time she's left Zoey dog biscuits.




Small town hospitality!

We all took a good nap.  Our new nap routine seems to be working.  We're putting the kids down at 1 instead of 2.  They get the sleep when they need it, but we still get a break.  

Mom had to go to Wichita so she couldn't help me with the kids.

So instead we played downstairs, watched the rain move in, and ate macaroni and cheese for dinner. 

I really try not to cook mac n cheese that much for the kids.  Just would rather them learn to eat something else.....or starve!  Ha!

All of the sudden Macey starts yelling, "Uh Oh"  repeatedly at the table. 

I walk over to see what was going on and............





That's right.  Noodle to the noggin'.  Guess where Zoey's favorite place to stand during meal times is???





So of course she got to eat it.   After all, who else was going to eat it with dog fur on it??!!


And just thought this was interesting.  My kids have played outside so much these last few days, EVERYTIME they take a bath, there is a ring around my tub afterwards.




This picture does NOT do it justice.  And I've done more laundry in the last week than I normally do in 2 weeks!

Oh well.  Dirty kids are usually happy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment