Thursday, May 23, 2013

Update

I found the neighbor out walking and asked if Mr. Ben was home.  She said no and I asked if she had any cats. 

Yes.

Uh oh.

Do you have an orange cat?

No. (Phew.)

I told her about the situation and she said that the skunk was for sure still at large because she saw it over by their barn this morning.  (Dang it.  We could've caught him, but the trap was occu-pado.  Stupid Cat.

I told her thanks anyway.  And we agreed that it wouldn't kill that stupid cat to stay there 24 hours till Chad came home.

I called Dad and he said he'd come over in a little bit.  (Come to find out he had to shower.  You don't want a cat to see you all in your morning glory, now do ya?)

I just happened to peek out my window and see this.


I told him to bring gloves.  That cat was PISSED and hissing.

When I walk out there, I asked if it ran fast.

He says....

What?  There wasn't anything in the cage!

Huh.....

But I have proof!




Thank goodness I took pictures.  Now not only does my husband think I'm certifiable bat shoot crazy, but now my dad does.

Great.  

When I catch that skunk...........

Well, lets just all hope my medicine starts working by then......


No comments:

Post a Comment