Friday, September 27, 2013

Fasting isn't for Sissies

Fasting isn't for sissies.

Chad and I are fasting for a "Biometric Screening" for our health insurance.

It'll add a hundred or two dollars to our flexible spending account if we both participate.

I drug my feet but finally agreed.  (I'd settle for just one hundred dollars if just Chad did it!)

So......

We have to fast for at least 8 hours before.....our 5:15 appointment.

That's right.  

Fasting during the day.

Fasting at night while you're sleeping isn't so bad.

But....during the day.

And I had to grocery shop.

And I had to feed the kids lunch....without licking the peanut butter knife.

Or eating their leftovers.

It's hard to even type.  I'm so HANGRY!  (That's when you're so hungry you get angry!)

You know in the cartoons when they imagine that things are a big piece of roast beef or a whole chicken or something because they're so hungry.....

We're there.

Zoey is looking tasty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment