Thursday, September 12, 2013

The State Fair

OK.

Before I blog all the cuteness and happenings of the Duerksen family at the fair, let's do a little "Fair People".  

Or in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy.....


 "You might be at the State Fair if you see....."




Someone who is wearing tight clothes and stuck in places they don't belong.

(The second picture I think she knew I was taking her picture and was doing a little dance for me.)


 "You might be at the State Fair if you see....."


Someone wearing something that they are WAY too old to be wearing. 

(THis atleast 65 year old woman was wearing T-I-G-H-T printed pants.)


 "You might be at the State Fair if you see....."


Someone in a motorized scooter walking with someone in overalls.  

(This is a double whammy.....overalls and a scooter!)

(Seriously people.....there were probably more people with scooters than there were people walking.)



There was MUCH more, just couldn't play paparazzi more. 

Had to steer the stroller.

Lost my husband to lawn mowers.  

(Again...seriously?  We come to the fair to shop for lawn mowers?)



No comments:

Post a Comment