Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Is it Illegal.....

So.....

it has occurred to me that the Duerksen children's schedule is filling up fast.  

Well, Josh's schedule.  Poor Macey's just along for the ride.  

But I think she likes it that way!  She's just happy to be invited!!!

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we make the L-O-N-G trek to the big city to go to PreSchool.  

(By the way.....Josh loves his teacher, Miss Patti!  Yeah!)

Then on Tuesdays, we go to a moms group here at a local church.  

Thursdays are my only 'free' day and usually when I grocery shop-at least that's the plan now.

And while we're in the big city on Fridays, Macey and I will be attending another mom's group!  

It sounds busy because it IS busy!  

And it sounds as though I need a lot of Mommy reinforcement time......which I do.  

I don't know a Mommy that doesn't!  

And if she says she doesn't need Mommy time.....she's LYING!!!

So........

with all this hustle and bustle, my question to you is......

is it illegal to make kids sleep in the car so you're not late?!?!?

1 comment: