Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I was not cut out for big girl stuff.....

Okay, so it's 11:00 and I'm wrapped up in my polygamy book.  (It's a true story and for some strange reason, I find polygamy intriguing.  I mean, who wants to share a man?  And what man wants more PMS and stuff in his life?!)

I'm rolled over reading on my side and I see a something move across the carpet.

I didn't have my glasses on, so I thought it was a cricket.  It quickly ran under the brown curtains facing North in our room and I didn't think too much about it.  (Like I said, I didn't have my glasses on.)

Then I heard a bang come from somewhere, got my big girl panties on, and went to investigate.  Josh was up getting a drink.  

But that's not the AGGGGHHH part....

I decide that I needed to put my big girl girdle on and take care of that damn cricket.

Well, I decide to put on my glasses so that I can appropriately annihilate this motha and......

THERE'S A BROWN RECLUSE ON MY CURTAIN! 


WTH???  WTF????  WIC????  (WIC is Where is Chad?!?!?)

So I pick out a heavy shoe from my closet, decide that if I break a window while whacking it on the curtain, I'll pay for it and......

Now it's in a baggie waiting to be positively identified in the morning when the man of the house returns.  

Until then.....

I'll be awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment