Monday, October 14, 2013

Inventive...

My kids can take ordinary things and turn them into extraordinary things. 

Josh's favorite toys are wooden spoons.  

It all started with him pilfering mine from my kitchen drawer.  Then I just gave him all of mine and bought new for me.

But then he took more of mine, so I had to mark on his "J+M" so he would quit taking mine!

Anyway, Mom and I went to an Estate Auction and I bought some kitchen stuff for our new giant sandbox.






Then after dinner we did our "Dance Party".  We turn on the 90's channel on our cable and the kids dance.  




I think Chad and I just like to reminise about when we were young, carefree, and skinny.  
Ok.  
Maybe the last one was just me.

Then Josh found a Pepsi container that I was about to recycle and turned it into a space ship.  Or a space suit.  Something creative.



























Just an ordinary day with extraordinary people.

No comments:

Post a Comment