Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chalk one up for Mama!!

Some days, its all I can do to make it from "Son up to Son down"......know what I mean!

I really try very hard to give my kids the best.

Yes, I get short when they keep bugging me to 'snuggle' and won't let me clean.

Yes, I get frustrated when all I want them to do is play nicely and then I catch Josh pegging Zoey with a ball. 

(Then he has the audacity to ask why he has to go to Time Out!)

But, I saw this from a friend and it make me feel good.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/regular-bedtimes-help-kids-behavior/2013/10/14/9ffa5b26-31be-11e3-8627-c5d7de0a046b_story.html

It's a study that says that when kids go to bed at a set time regularly, they have less behavior problems.

All together now.....

DUH!!!!!!

I may be known as the schedule Nazi around here, but by golly, my kids are better for it.  And by schedule Nazi, I mean Sleep Nazi. 

Even when Josh was younger, I didn't miss naps.  

I once read a book and it talked about how you should protect that sacred time-not only for your sake, but mostly for your kids.  

A well-rested kid (and a Mama given a break) is a happy kid (and Mama!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment