Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm callin' Bull.......

So......

Many of you, unless you've been living under a rock, know that Josh is SUPER creative, which most times, leads to trouble.

And he's curious.

Let me set the stage for you.

We went out to eat and got a balloon at the END of our meal.  

(It took about one balloon during a meal, while wrangling a toddler, trying not look like I was a crazed psycho, all while shoveling dinner while being bonked on the head constantly with a balloon to realize that the balloon would NOT be collected until we are walking out of the restaurant under ANY circumstances.)

Brought the balloon home in the Kansas wind, miraculously.

As we come in, Josh accidentally flips on the ceiling fan with the light in the living room.  I promptly turn it off, remind him that it'll get caught in the ceiling fan and we CANNOT turn on the fan with balloons in the house.

So, I'm silly enough to think that this situation has ended. 

Then Josh comes in the kitchen and tells me that he needs my help.  

And then he tells me I might need scissors.




















And that is what I found.  

He immediately told me it was an accident and he was sorry. 

I'm callin' bull crap on the accident thing.

Yep, I was right.  When I cornered him under interrogation he admitted it wasn't a mistake.  Yeah, I knew I smelled bull.

The string on the balloon was about, no kidding, 5 feet long.  

And it's all wrapped up.  In the motor thing.

Thus, he got the balloon taken away for the rest of the evening.

Da-dunk.  



No comments:

Post a Comment