Friday, November 19, 2010

Seriously...Come on!

Seriously, this is ridiculous.  Last pregnancy, I didn't start showing until 6, maybe 7 months along.  I could even give myself a pedicure all throughout my pregnancy.  (None of that, "Tell me if my shoes match crap.") 

Well turd.  I'm firmly in maternity pants now because of comfort.  Most days I can put on my socks and shoes with just a few grunts.  I just bent over to pick up something at school and thought, "Good grief that was hard."  COME ON!  I'm only about 13 weeks along.  If I'm doing the grunting and having trouble bending over now, I'm going to have to hire a personal assistant just to stay by my side in case I need to tie my shoes!

This is ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. I was 8 weeks with Kendell! Maddie was about 12-13 weeks. Those first babies stretch it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it's triplets.......dare I HOPE??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete