Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Brother....

Josh and I came home from church and were spending some time together.  He's been sick (runny nose, no appetite, poor sleeping, etc) and so he got done with lunch before I did.  I let him down and he always can find something to entertain himself with.  (Whether or not I always like it....is another story.)

Then I look over and see him shoving things down his shirt as fast as he can.  It's his wood blocks.  Then I see he has a pooch belly.  He's got a TON of blocks in there!





He's a picture from abover.  Look at all those blocks!





So I ask him if I can see what's in there. 



























And he PROUDLY shows me....





























Then we got them all out.  Had to undo the pants for that one.  There were 13 blocks shoved in his shirt!  So long neck hole!  Hello new stretched out neck!

Oh well.  The joys of having a toddler.....

No comments:

Post a Comment