Thursday, October 28, 2010

Special Morning with Mommy

Wednesday morning I didn't have to be at school until 10.  This gave me some extra time with Josh.  I was feeling pretty good - having a bout of morning sickness I could handle- so I thought I'd make him an extra special breakfast.  This breakfast is one that my Grandma Evelyn used to make me...Mickey Mouse Pancakes!!!

I wanted to make the perfect Mickey head, so I had a ton of implements to try.  I even got out my two different sized cookie scoops!





Right out of the gate, I made the perfect Mickey.  He sat down and ate it while watching cartoons.  (I was feeling extra generous that day.) 




He loved it!  He had just a touch of butter and syrup on his.  He even ate it with a Snoopy fork all by himself!  Zoey was hoping for some crumbs, but she didn't get any.  He ate it all!




I really love the extra time I get to spend with Josh and I love making it special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment