Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

This past weekend, we took a trip to a pumpkin patch.  Well, it's actually a dairy farm, but there's a pumpkin field there too.  It has a 'petting zoo' with a cow, seven lambs, two small pink pigs, some chickens, billy goats, rabbits, and a small bird or some sort (guineas maybe?).  Josh really had a good time here. 


Daddy was nominated to be official Petting Patrol since I wasn't sure I should be touching all those animals.  With my luck, I'd get Phinoslytonosis - a disease no one has heard of, but is lethal (and also one I just invented).




We petted cows....


Fed cows


Rode the tractor to the pumpkin patch




Walked with Daddy to find just the right pumpkin



Smiled with Mommy with the perfect pumpkin.
(Notice the excitement on my face as I fight thru the urge to puke.)

 


Went back to the farm to play.


And pet more cows









And ride tractors  (This might have been his favorite part)























































Pose for a funny picture



Ride a horsey swing



Have fun in the bouncy house


It was a great day!!!

1 comment: