Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coloring

Coloring.  This is a Mommy project.  Daddy won't even color with him.  We keep our crayons on top of the refridgerator..gee...wonder why.  We have one color book - Mickey Mouse and he loves to color in it.  THen again, he's just as happy with a blank sheet of paper.  I think the fact that they color in Sunday School has helped a ton.  He's getting better and better at holding the crayons.  We have the thick triangular ones, we have regular ones, we have thick round ones, we even have the special ones for toddlers!

 



He is such a serious colorer.

Check out this concentration.  I love how he needed to get a closer look at the paper to do a good job, so he flopped on his belly.



Then the coloring came quickly to an end.  I was busy doing something, not even 2 feet away from the little booger, and my 6th sense as a mother tells me to look over at him.  He's inside the laundry basket, has dumped all his magnetic letters in there and has the one crayon I didn't take from him (because I couldn't find it) and has colored all over the bottom of the basket. 




No biggie.  Came off easy.  But boy, that kid is creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment