Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crappy Day

Threw myself another pitty party this evening.  (I had a crappy day at work-so busy, the dog puked on the floor, and Josh has a runny nose and doesn't feel good.)  Just me, the pitty pot, and a Diet Pepsi.  Had 'grown-up' chores to do (didn't get done until 9).  Then in the middle of my pitty party, Josh made me laugh out loud.  (Hey, that's not supposed to happen!)



He just flat DIDN'T want to get out of the bathtub! 



Then he flipped the other way and tried to act like he was hiding. 
(BTW-isn't that the cutest hiney you've ever seen?!)

Then when I finally pried him out of the tub and wrapped him like a burrito, I got the BEST picture:


Josh sure knows how to make me smile.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture! He makes my heart S*I*N*G!!!!!

    ReplyDelete