Thursday, September 16, 2010

Josh, oh my dear Josh

Josh has this new fetish of walking in adult shoes.  It doesn't matter what kind of shoes: slippers, high heels, tennis shoes, clogs, etc.  Here he is after church on Sunday in my shoes. 


And amazingly enough, he can actually walk in them pretty good!

























Here he is trying to be sneaky and hide behind the love seat and the curtains. 




And here he is helping me cook dinner.  Actually, I was letting him entertain himself even if that meant he was pulling the crock pot around and making it 'fart' on the floor.  He loves body function sounds!!!  (What man doesn't?!)

























And here he is in his 'hidey hole' getting into my stuff.  (He's between the bed and the wall.)  He loves to get into the linen spray and take off the lid and the spray cap and giggle.  He knows he's not supposed to be back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment