Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Saturday

This past Saturday, Josh and I decided to wash my car.  It's accomplishing two things: Josh gets to do lots of things he loves (being outside, helping, playing in water) and I get a clean car.  And Daddy got something he wanted too!  He got to put in linoleum in his bathroom without distractions or 'helpers'!




And not only did my car get washed, but Chad's did too.  It was a 'thank you' for letting me have a girls night the night before with my mom, grandma, and grandma's neighbor.  (I didn't get home until 10:30.  I felt like a teenager again!)

After washing two cars for an hour or so, Josh was thru with it.  But...thank goodness for the wonderful invention of hoses!

























He loves to play with water, in water, sprinkle water, drink out of the hose, etc.


Then we came inside for a break and showered, etc.  Chad had to bring the air hose in the house to nail the trim back down, so Josh took advantage of a new toy.

Here I think he's trying to vacuum out the track in the sliding glass door.  Silly boy.

And here he's trying to teach Josh all about air hoses and how the air nailer (or whatever it's called) works. 


Here's the new linoleum in his bathroom.  Doesn't it look nice?!
And after that we got an emergency call that there were intruders in the house. 


Those flies have to be taught a lesson.  This is his new favorite thing to do.  He has a green bubble wand that he uses as a fly swatter.  Here he's using Mommy's. 

We had a GREAT Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice job on the linoleum, Chad! That looks awesome. Josh is going to grow up believing his Daddy can do ANYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete