Monday, August 30, 2010

A Great Weekend


I had the best weekend with my family.  Mom and I went shopping and got some cute work clothes.  (Black pants can get sooooo old after a while in the winter.)  Then we played outside after nap at Grandma and Grandpa's.  Josh got to play in the water, 'mow' the lawn, pick acorns, and even eat an apple off the tree.  (This is his new thing to do.)

Sunday was even better.  The boys jumped on the bed.  Their instructions were actually to MAKE the bed, but hey, whatever works.  


 Chad's hiding from the camera...can ya tell?!


And then Daddy got tackled......TOUCHDOWN!


Then we went to church as a family.  It was a great day.  We found out that some of our friends are expecting a baby in late February.  We came home and ate lunch, then napped.  ALL THREE OF US!  Chad slept the longest.  Yeah, it'll be a while till he lives THAT one down!
Then I made dinner real quick, but it in the oven on low, then we all went to the park.  Actually the playground behind my school, but still a rockin' good time was had by all. 


and I do mean all of us!!










\

It was a little windy, but the whole time I was playing with Josh and Chad, all I could think about was how good God is to me.  I have a wonderful family, a great husband, an awesome kid, and a great life. 

1 comment: