Thursday, February 3, 2011

Makin' Cookies

This is probably from a week or so ago.  We decided to make cookies.  Hey, the preggo lady thought cookie dough sounded good.  And I know that they say not to eat it because of the possibility of salmonella and such and getting sick and yada yada yada, but hey...I was willing to risk it.  And I've never heard of a pregnant lady dying from eating cookie dough. 
























Josh was also thrilled that we got to eat cookie dough.  He loved licking the beaters, or at least trying to.  It's hard to figure out how to wrap your tongue around the beater to get off the most dough. 






















He was an extraordinary mess by the time we were done, but hey, life is messy sometimes.

Then it was time to be done and I took the beaters from him.  As I turned around to the sink to set the beaters down, I turned around to find him...

 












with the spoon eating off the spoon.  GETTING HUGE CHUNKS TO EAT!  He wasn't done yet!

Funny boy.  I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment