Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shopping with Grandma


Many fun things happen when we go 'shopping store' with Grandma.  Such as this...





(His Daddy's probably just sharted in his pants after seeing those photos.)

But there are many GOOD things that happen when we go shopping with Grandma: eat out, watch DVDs in her car, steer shopping carts, etc.  Mommy also loves to shop with Grandma because she gives me great advice.  This one of my last bargains.



It's a new lamp for new baby D's room.  Her room will be in pink, brown, brown with pink polka dots, and a pink/brown paisley.  Grandma is making ALL of her room decor - bumper pads, sheet, bed skirt, valance for the window, diaper stacker, etc.  Aren't I so lucky!? 

I thought I knew what I wanted and ordered it from amazon.com, but when it came, I just wasn't as blown away with it as I thought I would be.  So.....after looking at fabric, my personal seamstress offered to do it!  I looked on the web and for what she is doing, it would cost me a minimum of $650.  I can't afford to pay that, but I can give hugs, kisses, and the same from the cutest boy in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment