Monday, October 27, 2014

So Thankful

Even though it's not quite Thanksgiving yet, I wanted to share how Thankful I am.

I'm especially thankful right now for my Grandma and Grandpa.

Grandma generously offered to take me shopping to buy new clothes for my kids. 

Initially I thought we'd be okay, but as the cold season approached, and my kids were evidently taking lessons on how to grown out of clothes quickly, I decided to take her up on her offer.































Looks can be deceiving. 

It doesn't look like much, but it was A TON!

It was like Clothing Christmas!

The best part of it all was I got to buy what I KNEW my kids would love and wear, not what was the cheapest.  











































And I was smart enough to have the kids actually try on each and every piece of clothing.  Because holy cow.....they both went thru a growth spurt!

Josh is in a 6 and Macey is in a 4T.  

I thought those sizes would be too big, but no, they were just right!

So after a while, the kids got fussy.  And I've said it before and I'll say it again, a good parent bribes to get good results.

After they tried on a piece of clothing, they would come to me or Chad, have it looked at, then get a Skittle.



Yep. 

Thats how we got thru it.


Rock on good parents.  Rock on.

And thanks Rockin' Grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment