Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sisters

I've always said that Josh would make a G-R-E-A-T used car salesman.

And today was proof.

I looked outside while Daddy, Macey and Josh were cleaning out the shed for the winter.

I see Macey riding her broom......literally.





































Then a minute later, after the wagon comes out of the shed at warp speed.....I see this:




























She's pushing HIM in the wagon!

How on earth did he talk her into that?!?


Then he talks her into pulling, cuz pulling is easier than pushing.

Then he must've given her one too many directions, and she bailed.














































She plum left him stranded in the middle of the back yard.  

I can just HEAR her attitude from here.......

"Pull your own darn wagon if you know so much."

So he did try to do that, but it just wasn't as much fun.

Sisters.

Can't live with them.

Can't life without them.


1 comment: