Sunday, May 18, 2014

Easter 2014

This year we spent Easter in Tulsa.

It's my favorite place to go.  Well, Aunt Charlene's is.  

We left early in the morning (by 8:30) and the kids were real Road Warriors.

We treated ourselves 2 1/2 hours into the journey with ice cream at McDonalds.








Stopped by Aunt Charlene's for a quick lunch, then off to Aunt Tera's for cookie decorating and a scavenger hunt.  (Tera's not really an Aunt, but it makes more sense to call her that.  I'll explain the genealogy some day when my kids ask.)





Don't 'cha just love Josh's crazy hair?!








And this is the picture I get from Josh when I ask him to smile.  He can't take his eyes off the excitement!
Hopefully the blue icing by his eyebrow WILL come off......









And there was just a little  bit of time to go outside and play.  

Macey just LOVES Kendell.  She also loved their 2 dogs.







And I love that the Brown kids are old enough to play with my kids, but not too old that they think my kids are "too babyish" to play with!  It rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment