Sunday, May 18, 2014

Easter 2014 -Continuted

Then it was GAME ON for the scavenger hunt.  There were at least 10 kids.  About 4 to a car.....so maybe more like 12 kids?  I don't know. 




My car was L-O-U-D!
I had my 2 kids, plus 2.  Thank goodness for my 3rd row seat.

The first stop was at Granny's to get a golden egg.  It had a dollar in it!

The second stop was to go to Aunt Tera's parent's house.

THEY HAD PUPPIES!!!!!!!!






The 3rd stop was at Aunt Charlene's for a relay race.

Each group had 3 kids and there were 2 bowls-one at each end.  Then each kid had to take a sponge, dip it in the bowl full of water, run to the other end, and squeeze the water out of it into the empty bowl.



















 Josh caught on right away.....at least to the running part.

It took Macey a little longer to catch on, but once she did.......

Then there was one more stop....the park to dye Easter eggs and hunt them!

1 comment:

  1. I love Charlene's too!!!!!!!!!! What a great Easter that was. Loved every second of it!

    ReplyDelete