Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Layin' A Kid....

So...

Thursday afternoon is our B-I-G appointment to see what this little worm inside of me is.  

A boy?  
A girl? 
Healthy?

I think it's a boy.

Daddy doesn't know.

Macey still has no clue.  (Or has decided to bury her head in the sand.)

Josh used to think it was a boy, but today we were discussing it and he had a different answer.

Today I told him that we have 2 more naps and 2 more good night's sleeps to go before we find out if Mama's baby is a boy or a girl.

The boy is TRULY excited to know and asks me all the time about how big my baby is.  (The fruit bowl has been a constant comparison.  This week it's about the size of a banana.)

When I asked him what he thought the baby was-a boy or a girl-he really thought about it and said girl.

I asked him which he would rather have-a baby boy or a baby girl.  His reply was GIRL!

Then, without skipping a beat, he asked me when I was going to lay the baby.  
Get it?

Lay the baby?  Like lay an egg.

Yeah son.  That's how it works.  Just tell your wife that someday.

1 comment:

  1. We're so excited.......boy or girl.....either one will be an amazing blessing and miracle!

    ReplyDelete