Monday, July 8, 2013

My Foodie!

We officially have a foodie at our house!  And I'll give you 3 guesses as to who it is and you'll only need one.

MACEY!

She likes to try new things.  Especially if she sees someone else eating it.

And sometimes, she just does it on her own.

The other day we were making cookies.  (Chad had staffed, and I always bake him something yummy when he staffs-such as cookies, marble squares, or bubble bread.)

I had only put the butter in.....and she tried to eat the butter!

I then added the shortening, and she ate the shortening.  



















Yes, ate it.  She actually made it to her mouth before I could tell her no.  She's a quick one!

Then I watched her much closer as I added the rest of the ingredients.  

Finally, at the end, she at the cookie dough.  




And she's my kinda gal.  Not afraid to get messy for the good stuff!!!!






Then at dinners, she's been eating what Chad and I eat.

She's eaten steak, chicken, seafood alfredo (!), and corn.  

Tonight we had corn on the cob.


 So did Macey!




She's getting more adventurous.  


Can ya tell she's trying to say 'cheese'?



And of course, Josh wanted to have his picture taken, too.

And then Macey decided that she wanted to hold the cob herself!!!





Everyone was encouraging her.  

Even Josh.  He started chanting, "Go Macey, Go!"



She ate a whole cob and a half!  

Here's the carnage:


My little girl-the foodie!




No comments:

Post a Comment