Monday, December 13, 2010

I am firmly blaming the Whitmer Cousins....

I am firmly blaming the Whitmer cousins - Mike and Doug.  For as long as I can remember, they dip everything in ketchup, especially turkey.  I guess it's like thier every-day-gravy.

Josh was having dinner with me, Chad was off working in the garage, and he stopped eating his 'chicky nuggets.'  I asked him if he would like to dip his chicky nuggest in ketchup.  (We usually only do this with french fries at resturaunts to keep him quiet and busy.)

Of course he said yes.  Then I look over after doing something at the kitchen sink to see this:



Licking just the ketchup as fast as he can.  Then he proceedes to put the bowl up to his mouth and lick it.  I wish I could've got a picture of that. 


 But how can you be made at a face like this????


No comments:

Post a Comment