Thursday, December 2, 2010

Boy or Girl?

I've been trying to pin down Chad on what he thinks we're having.  I don't know, but I do know that this pregnancy is WAY different from Josh's in every way.
  • With Josh I was so sick, Chad said I probably survived on less than 400 calories a day.  Now, I eat 400 calories as a snack!  I can't get enough food!  Back it up boys!  The pregnant lady's H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!!
  • With Josh, I didn't start showing until about the 6th month or after.  Now, I'm showing and I'm hardly 3 months along!
Chad said he thinks it's a girl, and I'm inclined to agree seeings how this is so different.  So, I took a test on the internet to see what I'm having.  (And we all know that EVERYTHING on the internet is true, right?!)

Here's the test.  It's based off of old wives' tales. 

Q: How are you carrying? 
High
Low

Q: What do you crave? 
Salty
Sweet
Q: My baby's heart rate is:  (Above - it was 163 at our last appt.)
Above 140 beats per minute
Below 140 beats per minute

Q: The color of my urine is:  (TMI)
Dull Yellow
Bright Yellow

Q: Which direction does your pillow face:
South
North

Q: Was the month of your conception:
Even
Odd
Q: Are your feet:
Not colder than before.
Colder than before.

Q: Does the hair on your legs grow:  (TMI)
The same as before pregnancy.
Faster

Q: Do you eat the heel of a loaf of bread?
No way!
Love it!



According to the Old Wives it's a girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment