Sunday, June 29, 2014

Darn House Guests

We have officially, for the second year in a row, moved to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't like country living.

We have more varmints here than in Arkansas.

Allow me to tour you thru the varmints we've had here just in the last month alone....

Ground Squirrels....





We tried to bury them (in their holes with dirt), we tried to drown them....








































We even tried to 'trap' them....





And they've still come back.

Next on the varmint list is.....

Skunk.




Everyone was tracking it.





It's amazing.   She can't see anything (randomly barks at the mailbox), but can spot a skunk.

We trapped and got rid of this one.




Then we've had plagues of wasps and mosquitoes.

But the most recent is....mice.

Well, just one mouse.

I think a rat.

He was too fat and too happy.

This is a bad picture, but I felt as though I if I didn't share some kind of a picture, you wouldn't believe me.






























I'm so tired of unwanted house guests, I can't see straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment